While we believe that annuities are a great vehicle for building secure and stable wealth, we realize that you may have some fears of investing in annuities, which is perfectly fine.
We just ask that you give us the opportunity to dispel some of the misconceptions about annuities so that you can make an informed decision.
Here are five of the most common misconceptions that we’ve heard from our prospects:
- I’ll lose control of my money.
- Annuities are too expensive.
- All the fees associated with annuities are too much.
- If I invest in an annuity, I can’t invest in the stock market.
- A variable annuity is a real risk if the company I purchase it from gets into trouble.
We could go on at great length on all of these, but here is an excellent article that will give you some straight talk on these topics.